If I say that the lives of human beings are empty without the utilization of a printer would you agree with me?
You may or you may not.
But, if we take a good look at the facts in front of us we know that printers have made our lives easy and reliable. Everyone wants the best for them and here is why HP Printers is one of the best in the market.
You ask how?
Well, for starters it is one of the most widely used devices. It has been providing its user with a versatile all-in-one printer with unique execution, a simple to use house printer, or industry printers with abilities to meet the growing needs of the user. HP Printer is smart, safe, in disguise, and ultimately transforms a superb copier experience for the user.
But there are times when the user face issues while they are Installing HP Printer Driver. They need assistance for the same and thus here are some of the steps which the user can use while they are installing their printer on their system. There are times when after installation user faces issues with alignment that have an unsuccessful arrangement. To resolve that problem users must go through guidance from our blog post to resolve alignment error on HP Printer.
Steps to follow if the built-in driver failed to install in Windows 10
The user has the power to contact HP Printer support number, but before that the user can follow these simple steps.
Step 1 -> Discard the printer from the printers
- If the user sees an icon of the printer folder on the screen then they should remove it.
- If the printer is attached to the system with a USB cable, detach the cable from the device or the printer.
- Now, switch off the printer and then switch it on again, and verify that it is in a ready state.
- See if the Windows icon is there on the screen, and then tap the icon which has the "Devices and Printers" icon in the list of results.
- Next, the user needs to tap on the printer icon, and then tap on the button which says "Remove Device". Observe the on-screen guidance to complete.
Step 2 -> Attach the printer to the system
Now, before connecting or installation the built-in driver, connect the printer to the system.
Step 3 -> Lock Windows Update to automatically download driver
- Now, the user needs to open the button that says "Windows Device Installation Settings" and verify that the system is installed or set to automatically download driver software.
- Next, the user needs to change device installation settings in the device Installation Settings window, choose the option that says yes, and then tap the option to save the changes.
Step 4 -> If the user is still not able to connect the driver
- If the user has already connected the printer to the system with a USB cable and the user is able to print, the driver installed might be working, but if the user is having issues in printing, they can continue with the following steps.
- In the Windows button, look Control Panel icon and tap the icon that says "Devices and Printers", and then tap on the option that says "Add a printer"
- Then select the printer which you would be having, tap the option that says Next, and then track the on-screen guidance to install the driver.
- Choose the port to be utilized by the printer, such as USB001 for a USB connected printer, and then tap the option that says "Next".
- Now tap on the option that says Windows Update, and then anticipate for the print drivers to update.
- Tap on HP option in the Manufacturer pane, and then tap the name of the printer in the Printers pane.
- Choose the option that says "Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname", and then tap the option that says next.
Now, that you have followed the steps and even if you are unable to solve the driver issue, then the user can contact then HP Printer team for more assistance to learn how to fix hp printer problems. To avail of verified toll-free HP Printer Customer Service Number, you can visit our directory HelpContact247.